Let me express my sentiments on this whole Israel-Gaza business with a well-thought out analogy: the needless violence implemented upon Palestine by Israel is like the United States sucker punching Canada, because the US has no better shit to do today.
I wonder how many stranger’s stories we make it into? You know, maybe someone saw you in passing and told their friends about how pretty the girl in the lavender sweater was. Or maybe they overheard you say a joke and repeated it to their friend, confessing that they heard it from some guy at the store.
I think about this all the time
Remus Lupin’s blue hair-having, rebellious, snogging in dark corners for longer than humanly possible punk child.
Sirius and James are losing their shit in the afterlife.
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
Leah, this is for you and everyone else who had trouble
OMG this is exciting
recovering from anorexia, this is so important. i know something like this would have helped me.
I’ve been using this for a couple months and it’s helped so much!! I’d really recommend it!
this didn’t help me lmao. i tried it way back when and other stuff like this and all they really did was encourage me bc i could see how many calories i was eating and stuff. i basically used it as a tool to help me eat less and watch my calories better. so if you think you would abuse this like i would, don’t get it.